Saturday, November 14, 2009

Miss Carter

Took a wonderful friend out for some shots a few weeks ago.

Photobucket

she's your standard gorgeous country girl. You know the kind that are suckers for a good ole John Deer?
Photobucket

Miss Carter is just a wonderful girl with the kindest heart. I loved spending time with her again!
Photobucket

Yup. definitely a country girl:]
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ain't that smile just the most beautiful thing you've ever seen??
Photobucket

ampersand photography

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures. Hey you should check out this place and take some pictures, it's called the farm at south mountain. From outside the gates it looks gorgeous. on their website they say you need to buy a pass to take pictures, but I bet if you say you are a beginner they will probably let you do it for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE SO TALENTED!! I am so proud of you! You should do my mission pics when I come back. :) I'm planning on sending some postcards out with my address. In exchange I'll help you with your house decor when I come back and start my program!!! -Except that'll be like 3 years from now. so I can help you out with something else some other way! I LOVE YOU! you're so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these shots. They turned out soo great! Maybe I will have to edit some of mine... if I can find them...
    and thanks for your tips. Even if I can't remember them ;) hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Followers