Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Laurel && Carlin

I had the AWESOME opportunity of doing a engagement shots for a friend from high school! Laurel is so beautiful:] She made this shoot so easy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


sadly... I got sick in the middle of the shoot [like practically throwing up my guts SICK!]! I was so lucky I was able to have a great friend shooting with me that was able to shoot the rest of the session![and even share some of her shots with me!]

Photobucket

Photobucket



A special thanks to Bekah Power. I literally couldn't have done this without her!!

ampersand photography

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you got sick :/ It was fun for the first half at least! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie, your work is awesome. I love the sparkle in Laurel's eye!!! Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Followers